Sourcing of Goods & Services
Along with Business Cost Analysis and Strategic Cost Reduction, the Sourcing of Goods and Services is core activity of Denham Procurement & Sourcing Solutions.
Since the business was formed in 2014 we have sourced goods and services for our clients from all industries and sectors. Including;
- Dental cabinetry, dental chairs, x-ray equipment, decontamination equipment, dental instruments and dental laboratory services for various dental education and community dental organisations.
- Telephony, mobile phones, office equipment and furniture for private and public sector clients.
- Steelwork and wiring materials for major rail electrification projects.
- Building materials for a range of Tier 1 & Tier 2 infrastructure companies, including those for organisations operating outside of the UK
- Specialist metal fabrication to include large fabricated metal masts, booms, piles, bridges and mezzanine floors. As well as bespoke pre-cast concrete, to include a station platform for a new-build railway station in London.
- Medical equipment for, to included for the optometry industry and significant Transmission Electron Microscopic costing in excess of £500,000.
In 2016 Denham Procurement & Sourcing Solutions worked with a well known viral disease prevention and control Institute in Surrey to source a supplier to undertake maintenance to their steam generation and boiler plant for a contract period of 4-years.
Our customer said
“We have worked with Denham Procurement & Sourcing Solutions closely on a range of tenders since late 2017. They have delivered a constantly high level of service at all stages, and when required have really gone above and beyond the call of duty, including working into the early hours.”